- 0 Media - Ambient music is a genre of music that puts an emphasis on tone and atmosphere over traditional musical structure or rhythm.
- 0 Media - It often features layering techniques and incorporates elements of world music, deep bass lines and harmonic sounds
- 0 Media - Dark ambient (in the 1980s also referred to as ambient industrial or black ambient) is a genre of post-industrial music that features foreboding, ominous, or discordant overtones, some of which were heavily inspired by elements of ambient music.
- 0 Media - is a minimal music genre that emphasizes the use of sustained or repeated sounds, notes, or tone-clusters – called drones. It is typically characterized by lengthy audio programs with relatively slight harmonic variations throughout each piece.
- 8 Media - House music, (named "House Music" after The Warehouse club in Chicago where it originated in the early 1980's,) is a style of electronic dance music that was developed by dance club DJs in Chicago that were influenced by early to mid-1970s dance music as spun by DJs in New York, and spread to Detroit, New York, and eventually Europe. House music is strongly influenced by elements of the early to mid 1970s soul- and funk-infused dance music style of disco. House music takes disco's use of a prominent bass drum on every beat and developed a new style by mixing in a heavy electronic synthesizer bassline, electronic drums, electronic effects, funk and pop samples, and reverb- or delay-enhanced vocals.
Drum n Bass
- 4 Media - Latest Drum n Bass DJ Mixes
- 0 Media - Latest Dubstep DJ Mixes
the music that is created from transformers having sex
- 2 Media - Latest Electro Swing DJ Mixes
Electro swing combines the influence of vintage or modern swing and jazz mixed with house, hip hop and EDM. Successful examples of the genre create a modern and dance-floor focused sound that is more readily accessible to the modern ear, but that also retains the energetic excitement of live brass and early swing recordings.
- 0 Media - The use of electronic music technology in rock music coincided with the practical availability of electronic musical instruments and the genre's emergence as a distinct style.
- 2 Media - A word describing a genre of electronic music that sprung up in detroit and europe around the same time (early 80's). Was (and Is) characterized by a 4/4 drum kick beat (varies), mechanicalistic effects and drum patterns from drum machines and synths, occaisional bassline, melody of various kinds, and a repititive feel (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH TRANCE). Unfortunately, the word techno was hijacked by mainstream media in the late 80's to cover for everything electronic. This pisses off a load of people each day when they hear others say techno for everything from house to jungle. Please, those of you who do use the word techno for everything electronic--don't. Figure it out.
- 3 Media - Latest Trance DJ Mixes
The most sublime, divine, advanced music genre known to man, representing a quantum leap in artistic creativity analogous to the development of the frontal lobe in the human brain. Having an IQ below 130 renders one incapable of apreciating, let alone enjoying trance. Being a connoisseur of trance bespeaks of extremely high intelligence and impeccable level of personal sophistication. On the other hand, those who despise trance can uniformly be characterized as primtive troglodytes, closer to ape than man.
- 1 Media - Latest Urban DJ Mixes
Bassline House, Speed Garage, 4x4, Breakbeat, Dub, Dubstep, Reggae, RnB / Hip Hop, Trap, Trip Hop, UK Funky, UK Garage
Chiptune / Video game music
- 2 Media - Chiptune, also known as chip music or 8-bit music, is synthesized electronic music which is made for programmable sound generator (PSG) sound chips used in vintage computers, consoles, and arcade machines.